Michelle writes about finding hope in Jesus through all circumstances on her blog. She has been published in Living by Design and The Joyful Life magazines, as well as a contributing author for the devotional book, Shepherd on duty: Promises You Can Trust through Arabelle Publishing.
When Michelle has free time
- Being in the woods
- Going for walks with her husband and dog
- Chatting with friends over coffee
- Spending time with family.
More About Michelle
- Michelle and her husband, Dave have taught premarital classes through the local church, and she facilitated a class on The Bible Project.
- Michelle is a member of COMPEL through Proverbs 31 Ministries.
- She is a Green Bay Packers fan.
- The moose is her favorite animal.
- Michelle is a lover of all things Spring, including the storms, but she especially enjoys seeing the tulips bloom.